postcards from heaven-
Suisen and our wonderful raft :DWhich survived a pirate attack. No poles and barrels floated away... hehehe and FIVE people could wakeboard from the back!

Its a tues. on my last full week at work. Had a rather happening weekend just before..but I'm having trouble remembering bcos of the severe lack of sleep accumulated since ubin haha.
I cant rem what I did sat morn…:S
Hmm.
Oh yes. I did an epi or 恶魔在身边 (my eldest sis found another khaki among her friends with whom we have since formed a vcd sharing ring heehee) and.. I hit the gym! Lol. Was itching for exercise as it was the fourth consecutive day of my return from obs without activities tt are anywhere near physically demanding and I really felt like I had to move my butt.
For 2.50 I hovered ard the startrac, bicycle, bicep pull, crunchers indoor rowers till an hour or so passed.. it gets quite lonely gymming alone.. but I guess I sorta adapted to it more or less so it wasn't too bad.
Got home to delicious fried noodles by auntie marie.. and a bit more er mo w my dajie. Before I sat down in front of my comp and attempted to finish work on IDP (this project I’m working on for the school). Typed a couple of sentences before I realized I had to CHIONG out of the house for xiaobai/yimeng’s bday bash! Hahaha.
The girls pang-sehed me. :(
We ended up at Chinatown yi xing xuan teahouse eating delicious tea and steamed chicken rice! :) haha I saw ivan and qh after what must have been like eons after As.
As usual for my guy pals these days its all about the other big A.
I felt proud of myself for being able to understand at least 50% of what they were saying.
Hearing them talk u realize some things about ur pals never change...:)
Fun and nostalgic trip lah.
gals, I forgive u. :)
Sunday came and it was time for suisen gathering! Our inaugural one. Haha k actually was more like an outing for a few foodies. :) had german brunch with jer and Nigel (the beer buffs) Nicole mel me and albert!
The food at paulahners was heavenly!:) loved everything from the appetizers (cheese. Cheese. And all kinds of salad) to the main course (saffron rice and pork knuckle! Lotsa sausages) and DESSERT (choco pudding and fondue and other sweet delectable things.. had two servings of dessert! hehe) an all-you-can-eat spread of food.. so u can imagine the situation of our digestive tracts when we left.
Then we did a little shopping ard orchard. MACbooks!!! So Pretty!! Mel just bought one on the spot -stares wide-eyed in envy- we staked out the zara sale. Gramaphone sale. Had time for a popcorn binge (spearheaded by albert). I collected my isetan vouchers...
Oooohhh.....happiness:):)
So yeah.. you can c why Monday blues hit me quite bad. Haha
Ack! I hate the eyebags. And feeling like the little green monster in a trash bin.
Am surprisingly excited at the prospects of moving into hall and having my own room. And going for orientation. And leaving home. And leaving my beloved vcds behind. And my beloved fridge. I think I must be crazy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home